These LittleLamb bamboo boosters are an essential accessory for anyone using reusable nappies, to increase absorbency.
Place one or two of these double-layer bamboo boosters between the nappy and the wrap to extend the absorption capability.
As with all LittleLamb bamboo products, these double thickness bamboo boosters hold current OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certification.
Sold in packs of 10.
Our why to buy? Despite being slim, bamboo and hemp inserts are the winners when it comes to absorbency. Bamboo is a great sustainable resource, it is fast growing and has a much lower environmental impact in its growth than conventional cotton.
On average, a baby's nappy is changed 6 times a day. If disposable nappies are used, that's 42 nappies a week, or more than 2000 nappies per year all going to landfill! Reusable nappies are a fantastic sustainable option and are a better for the environment. Even a small change, makes a difference.
LittleLamb are committed to eliminating waste in their supply chain, therefore all LittleLamb products are free of plastic packaging.
Need some help? Why not take a look at our reusable nappies & wraps step-by-step guide
Fabrication: 90% bamboo viscose and 10% polyester.
A note from the brand: "With all our LittleLamb bamboo and organic cotton products, the 10% polyester in our towelling fabric is the fine poly mesh base the towelling is knitted onto. This is to prevent the fabric from excessive shrinkage and provides strength and longevity. This is the 10% stated on the label, it does not come into contact with the skin as it is on the inside of the fabric.
All fabrics and components used to make our products are OEKO-TEX® certified."
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps:
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it - don't flush it!
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a hanging nappy pail or dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR SOFTENERS
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat source, or tumble dry on a low heat.
Currently we do not ship outside of Great Britain (excluding N.I). We regret that any orders placed to addresses in Northern Ireland will not be fulfilled.
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £50 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £50 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day delivery for orders placed before 1pm - £5.95
Express orders placed before 1pm will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed the next working day.
*Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Free returns with Collect+
You can return your order to us free of charge via CollectPlus within 30 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
To make a return, please go to our Returns Portal.
For full delivery and returns information, click here.