e-Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Purchase of e-Gift Card
The e-Gift Card is a virtual card sent via email, and is only valid for use at natureslittleones.com.
Please note that it is not possible to add extra value onto your e-Gift Card after final purchase.
Useful information about the Gift Card:
- All e-Gift Cards purchased online on our website are electronic, and your chosen recipient will receive your e-Gift Card in an email to the provided email address.
- It is important that you provide the correct email address as no replacement Gift Cards or refunds will be provided for incorrect email address details provided.
- The e-Gift Card is a document for use by the holder. We are unable to replace the e-Gift Card if it is lost. Therefore, it is important the recipient keeps their e-Gift Card email, as we are not able to provide you with a new e-Gift Card in case you delete it from your mailbox or otherwise lose it.
- Please note that you cannot buy an e-Gift Card with a discount code or any other promotional discounts.
- The validity period of the Gift Card is 12 months from date of dispatch to recipient. The recipient will be able see this information on their card.
- You can check the balance on your card via the Nature's Little Ones website, at Gift Card > Check Gift Card Balance.
- The time scale for returning it is the same as for any other item, providing that the card has not been used. Refunds will be made using the original payment method used for the purchase. If the card has been used by the recipient, we are unable to issue a refund to the purchaser.
Payment with e-Gift Card
- The e-Gift Card is exclusively valid in the United Kingdom to purchase items via natureslittleones.com for a period of 12 months from the date of dispatch to recipient. After this period the Card cannot be used to purchase any items, and any unused balance will be lost and not recoverable by the cardholder in any circumstance.
- Discount codes can be applied to products at checkout as usual, and payment made using e-Gift Card(s).
- If your purchase exceeds the amount on your Gift Card, you can combine it with any other payment method available at checkout.
- Use of this Card evidences acceptance of the terms and conditions made available to the purchaser at the time of purchase, the recipient at time of receipt, and which are also available at natureslittleones.com.
Returns purchased by e-Gift Card
- Returns of items purchased with a Gift Card will be refunded to the same Gift Card. You will receive an email confirming the refund, together with with the updated balance.
- If the e-Gift Card used no longer exists at the time of the return, the amount will be refunded via Store Credit.
- If more than one payment method is used for a purchase and you request a partial return of the order, the refund will usually be repaid to the other payment method rather than the Gift Card.