Our three-piece first cutlery set for kids features a spoon, fork and knife with an easy to grip, non-slip soft silicone handle. The lightweight design helps little ones start to learn to eat independently, while the fork has rounded prongs and the knife a round tip to protect little mouths.
This cutlery set is the perfect size for toddlers and pre-schoolers who have graduated from finger foods and spoon feeding and are beginning to self-feed.
The cutlery set is made from LFGB food safe silicone which has more comprehensive and strict food safety testing guidelines. BPA, lead, phthalates, PVC, mercury, and latex free. Dishwasher and steriliser safe.
Colours: Dusty Rose
*This item must fulfil certain criteria for return. Further info can be found in section ‘special conditions for returns’ on our FAQs page.
Our why to buy? This children's first cutlery set is a great size for small toddler hands, making it easy for them to learn to eat independently! The duck design on the silicone handle adds a super cute, unique touch!
INFO & CARE
- 100% LFGB food safe silicone which is non toxic and super easy to clean
- Dishwasher and steriliser safe
- Rounded fork prongs and knife edge to protect little mouths
- Cutlery set should be used with adult supervision at all times
- BPA, Lead, Phthalates, PVC, Mercury, and Latex free
- Water and stain resistant
- Hypoallergenic and easy to clean
Silicone has excellent temperature and chemical resistance. It’s non-toxic and safe for food and drink. Food grade stainless steel is used for the spoon feeder, knife and fork which is scratch-resistant, non-toxic, long-lasting, and extremely durable.
Not suitable for the microwave
Before first use, wash in warm soapy water or put in the dishwasher. This is how to care for the product after each use too. Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals when cleaning your children’s tableware.
For your child’s safety and health
– Always use this product with adult supervision
– Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness
– Always check food temperature before feeding a child.
– Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature of the food before serving.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We ship throughout the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland.
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £50 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £50 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day dispatch for orders placed by 4pm - £5.95
Express orders are dispatched the next working day when placed by 4pm. Orders placed after 4pm will be processed the following working day. *Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Subject to terms and conditions, items can be returned within 14 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
Please see our full delivery and returns information here.