The name 'Hevea' originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
The large (240ml) HEVEA baby glass bottles come in a two pack, with non-toxic 100% natural rubber medium flow nipples (medium flow, size 3-24 months for milk and water) and have a well crafted screw thread and leak proof dust cover to avoid spills. The one-piece moulded nipples are highly hygienic, soft, durable and resistant to bites.
HEVEA’s bottles are made from pure borosilicate glass, which is both heat and thermal shock resistant, and does not react with the content of the bottles so no substances will get into the milk. After you’ve cleaned the bottle, the milk will not taste or smell of previous content.
We love that once the medium flow natural rubber teats included with these bottles have reached the end of their lifespan, they can be easily composted and returned lovingly back to the earth!
Good for baby and good for the planet!
Safe by nature, beautiful by design.
Always non-toxic, BPA free and phthalate free.
Hevea has been awarded the Butterfly Mark by Positive Luxury for a company-wide commitment to sustainability.
- 100% pure natural rubber nipples
- 100% pure borosilicate glass bottle
- BPA, phthalates and PVC free
- Cherry shaped teat with anti-colic valve
- Use for milk or water
- Does not leach toxic chemicals
- Taste and odour free, no substances can get into the liquid
- White screw caps produced from non-toxic and eco-friendly materials
- Fits regular neck bottles
- Can be heated in a bottle warmer
- Complies to safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA
Wash the HEVEA glass bottles in a sterilising solution, dishwasher or in boiling water for 5 minutes before first use.
FSC® Certified Packaging
HEVEA packaging is designed for gifting and made from responsibly sourced FSC® certified paper. The film used on the packaging as a window, is sourced from the only global supplier of 100% biodegradable film – so it is eco-friendly and sustainable too!
HEVEA natural rubber products are not recommended for those with an allergy to latex.
Currently we do not ship outside of the United Kingdom.
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £45 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £45 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day delivery for orders placed before 1pm - £5.95
Express orders placed before 1pm will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed the next working day.
*Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Free returns with Collect+
You can return your order to us free of charge via CollectPlus within 30 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
To make a return, please go to our Returns Portal.
For full delivery and returns information, click here.