HEVEA bath toys are plastic-free, malleable and durable.
Kawan mini bath duck is a squidgy bath toy just right for babies and toddlers, and is made from 100% sustainably produced natural rubber. Soft and tactile to the touch, he's easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby’s all important early motor skills.
Each duck is hand painted and unique to its brothers and sisters, but always cute! Kawan’s shape, colours, and elasticity are thoughtfully designed to encourage your baby’s sensation of touch and stimulate their development of vision.
Kawan is made for playing, teething, and bathing and doesn’t have a water hole.
Safe by nature, beautiful by design. Always non-toxic, BPA free and phthalate free.
Good for baby and good for the planet!
Our why to buy? Not all bath toys are made equal and those with holes in the base can harbour a lot of mould and dirt build up which is not good for your little ones. Bath time is a time of fun, and should also be safe. That's why we love the HEVEA Kawan rubber duck! Sustainable and made from 100% natural rubber, this bath duck is all sealed, meaning there’s no holes for water to get into for mould to take hold.
Hevea has been awarded the Butterfly Mark by Positive Luxury for a company-wide commitment to sustainability.
- 100% pure natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC and BPA
- Hand painted with pure natural plant pigments
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- Floats on water
- Kawan means friend in Malay
- 8 cm tall
FSC® Certified Packaging
HEVEA packaging is designed for gifting and made from responsibly sourced FSC® certified paper. The film used on the packaging as a window, is sourced from the only global supplier of 100% biodegradable film – so it is eco-friendly and sustainable too!
Kawan meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product Safety Act, and AS/NZ ISO standards.
HEVEA natural rubber products are not recommended for those with an allergy to latex.
Currently we do not ship outside of Great Britain (excluding N.I).
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £50 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £50 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day delivery for orders placed before 12pm - £5.95
Express orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 12pm will be processed the next working day. *Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
You can return your order to us within 14 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
For full delivery and returns information, click here.