The LittleLamb fleecy reusable nappy liners are made from ultra-soft microfleece, and will save you both time and money.
Placed between baby and the nappy, the LittleLamb fleecy reusable liners catch solids for easy disposal down the toilet, whilst letting the wee pass through to be absorbed by the nappy. As microfleece is an extruded filament, nothing really sticks to it and therefore solids are easy to dispose of.
Suitable to use with all real nappy systems.
Size 1 measures approximately 30cm x 10cm.
Size 2 measures approximately 33cm x 13cm.
LittleLamb are committed to eliminating waste in their supply chain, therefore all LittleLamb products are free of plastic packaging.
Need some help? Why not take a look at our reusable nappies & wraps step-by-step guide
Sold in packs of 10.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
Currently we do not ship outside of the United Kingdom.
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £45 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £45 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day delivery for orders placed before 1pm - £5.95
Express orders placed before 1pm will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed the next working day.
*Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Free returns with Collect+
You can return your order to us free of charge via CollectPlus within 30 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
To make a return, please go to our Returns Portal.
For full delivery and returns information, click here.