LittleLamb nappy fasteners are a safe alternative to a nappy pin. They are perfect to use on nappies without velcro, muslin squares and other towelling nappies.
How to use your nappy fastener.
1) Hook one side of your fastener to the nappy just above one leg whilst holding the nappy in place.
2) Stretch your fastener across to the other side and hook onto the fabric above the other leg.
3) Pull your fastener down to catch on the fabric between the legs creating a 'Y' shape.
Your nappy fasteners can be washed with warm water and will last for years.
Pack of 3.
Our why to buy? We love these these nappy fasteners, as they ensure the nappy is secured in a safe and well balanced manner, providing a high degree of containment without the risk of baby being poked by pins!
LittleLamb are committed to eliminating waste in their supply chain, therefore all LittleLamb products are free of plastic packaging.
Currently we do not ship outside of Great Britain (excluding N.I). We regret that any orders placed to addresses in Northern Ireland will not be fulfilled.
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £50 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £50 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day delivery for orders placed before 1pm - £5.95
Express orders placed before 1pm will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed the next working day.
*Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Free returns with Collect+
You can return your order to us free of charge via CollectPlus within 30 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
To make a return, please go to our Returns Portal.
For full delivery and returns information, click here.