The LittleLamb one size pocket nappy comes perfectly engineered. Each nappy comes with two of the famous LittleLamb double thickness size 2 bamboo boosters.
The cover is made from a stretchy knit, coupled with a clever snap configuration enabling you to alter the size and fit of the nappy as baby grows.
The pocket on the inside lets you slide in the absorbent bamboo boosters prior to fitting onto baby. The soft lining that sits next to baby’s skin is a super-soft microfleece that draws away moisture to the bamboo boosters, protecting baby’s skin.
Getting the level of boosting right is important with pocket nappies. A light wetter may only need one booster, most will need two and possibly three for overnight.
The LittleLamb triple thickness bamboo boosters also work well with these birth to potty nappies, as do the super thirsty large shaped hemp boosters which were designed specifically with the one size pocket nappies in mind!
Our why to buy? On average, a baby's nappy is changed 6 times a day. If disposable nappies are used, that's 42 nappies a week, or more than 2000 nappies per year all going to landfill! Reusable nappies are a fantastic sustainable option and are a better for the environment. Even a small change, makes a difference.
'If only 20% of babies using disposable nappies switched to reusables, the amount of waste that could be prevented in the EU 28 countries would be more than 1 million tonnes each year.'
LittleLamb are committed to eliminating waste in their supply chain, therefore all LittleLamb products are free of plastic packaging.
Need some help? Why not take a look at our reusable nappies & wraps step-by-step guide
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps:
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it - don't flush it!
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a hanging nappy pail or dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR SOFTENERS
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat source, or tumble dry on a low heat.
Currently we do not ship outside of the United Kingdom.
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £45 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £45 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day delivery for orders placed before 1pm - £5.95
Express orders placed before 1pm will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed the next working day.
*Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Free returns with Collect+
You can return your order to us free of charge via CollectPlus within 30 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
To make a return, please go to our Returns Portal.
For full delivery and returns information, click here.