LittleLamb 'bombproof' nappy wraps are made from a naturally stretchy, soft poly-knit fabric that has a breathable membrane bonded to the inside.
The result, is a wrap that keeps mess well contained!
The wraps are designed to fit around LittleLamb shaped nappies perfectly, such as the popular LittleLamb bamboo 2-part nappy, and will also fit most other brands of shaped and flat nappies too.
Size 1 fits babies from around 7lbs - 20lbs (3kgs - 9kgs) which is generally the age range newborn to nine months.
Size 2 fits babies from around 20lbs - 38lbs (9kgs - 17kgs) which should fit babies from about seven months to potty training.
Size 3 fits babies and toddlers from about 35lbs+/17kgs+ in weight.
For peace-of-mind, LittleLamb forensically test the wraps. They are hypoallergenic, chemically inert, and fully conform to the E.U. REACH regulations for dyestuffs. All the components used next to baby's immature skin pass the OEKO-TEX® standard 100 tests for garments.
Our why to buy? On average, a baby's nappy is changed 6 times a day. If disposable nappies are used, that's 42 nappies a week, or more than 2000 nappies per year all going to landfill! Reusable nappies are a fantastic sustainable option and are a better for the environment. Even a small change, makes a difference.
'If only 20% of babies using disposable nappies switched to reusables, the amount of waste that could be prevented in the EU 28 countries would be more than 1 million tonnes each year.'
LittleLamb are committed to eliminating waste in their supply chain, therefore all LittleLamb products are free of plastic packaging.
Need some help? Why not take a look at our reusable nappies & wraps step-by-step guide
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps:
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it - don't flush it!
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a hanging nappy pail or dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR SOFTENERS
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat source, or tumble dry on a low heat.
Currently we do not ship outside of the United Kingdom.
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £45 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £45 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day delivery for orders placed before 1pm - £5.95
Express orders placed before 1pm will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed the next working day.
*Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Free returns with Collect+
You can return your order to us free of charge via CollectPlus within 30 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
To make a return, please go to our Returns Portal.
For full delivery and returns information, click here.