Our 2-pack silicone baby feeding spoon set from the Mushie silicone dinnerware range is designed for weaning babies and those first messy weaning meals! The shape and size is perfect for baby's small mouth and is to be used at the age where your child is still being fed.
Made of 100% BPA and chemical free material, these baby silicone spoons are perfect for feeding your baby. The soft silicone tip protects your baby's sensitive gums and newly grown teeth making meal time enjoyable for you and your little one!
To clean, wash with warm soapy water and let dry, or place on the top rack of a dishwasher.
*This item must fulfil certain criteria for return. Further info can be found in section ‘special conditions for returns’ on our FAQs page.
Our why to buy? The length and slim nature of these spoons are perfect for baby weaning!
INFO & CARE
Wash and inspect before use.
- Do not microwave, steam, or sterilise.
- Top shelf dishwasher safe.
- Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage.
- Do not let child walk or run while carrying the spoon.
- Do not leave child unattended.
- BPA, phthalate, PVC and lead free.
*Supervision of an adult is required while using the spoon since this spoon is for feeding only and not for the child to eat by themselves.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Currently we do not ship outside of Great Britain (excluding N.I).
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £50 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £50 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day dispatch for orders placed by 12pm - £5.95
Express orders are prepared and dispatched the next working day when placed by 12pm. Orders placed after 12pm will be processed the following working day. *Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
You can return your order to us within 14 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
For full delivery and returns information, click here.