The 2-pack silicone baby feeding spoon set from the Mushie silicone dinnerware range is designed for weaning babies and those first messy weaning meals! The shape and size is perfect for baby's small mouth and is to be used at the age where your child is still being fed.
Made of 100% BPA and chemical free material, these baby silicone spoons are perfect for feeding your baby. The soft silicone tip protects your baby's sensitive gums and newly grown teeth making meal time enjoyable for you and your little one!
To clean, wash with warm soapy water and let dry, or place on the top rack of a dishwasher.
Colours: Stone Grey/Mauve
Our why to buy? The length and slim nature of these spoons are perfect for baby weaning!
- Wash and inspect before use.
- Do not microwave, steam, or sterilise.
- Top shelf dishwasher safe.
- Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage.
- Do not let child walk or run while carrying the spoon.
- Do not leave child unattended.
- BPA, phthalate, PVC and lead free.
*Supervision of an adult is required while using the spoon since this spoon is for feeding only and not for the child to eat by themselves.
Currently we do not ship outside of Great Britain (excluding N.I). We regret that any orders placed to addresses in Northern Ireland will not be fulfilled.
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £50 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £50 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day delivery for orders placed before 1pm - £5.95
Express orders placed before 1pm will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be processed the next working day.
*Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Free returns with Collect+
You can return your order to us free of charge via CollectPlus within 30 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
To make a return, please go to our Returns Portal.
For full delivery and returns information, click here.