Our Mushie bib is soft, lightweight and comfortable for your baby or toddler. Water resistant and quick drying, these bibs are perfect for a weaning baby or messy toddlers, easy to roll up and take with you when out and about, and perfect for day to day use in the home.
The silicone bib features rounded, built-in neck fasteners for a snug and comfy fit. The deep front pocket is perfect for catching food, keeping your baby and surrounding area clean.
Mushie silicone baby feeding bibs are environmentally friendly and recyclable. Good for your little ones and the environment!
Washing instructions: Clean with a damp cloth in warm soapy water.
Designed in Sweden.
Our why to buy? We love this playful Mushie bib, which is easy to clean - a major plus point! We know the mess that comes with those early weaning days! The deep base pocket catches any mess and spilt liquids, making this silicone bib the perfect option for messy baby and toddler mealtimes.
INFO & CARE
- An allergy friendly and sterile material
- Water resistant and quick drying
- Easy to roll up and take with you
- Soft, lightweight and comfortable
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- 100% silicone, BPA-free food-grade silicone.
Note: Be careful with sharp objects and temperatures above 250 degrees Celsius.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Currently we do not ship outside of Great Britain (excluding N.I).
Standard delivery orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days and received within 3-4 working days.
- Standard tracked delivery for orders over £50 - FREE
- Standard tracked delivery for orders under £50 - £3.95
- Express tracked next working day dispatch for orders placed by 12pm - £5.95
Express orders are prepared and dispatched the next working day when placed by 12pm. Orders placed after 12pm will be processed the following working day. *Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
You can return your order to us within 14 days for a full refund, including the original delivery cost if returning the whole order.
For full delivery and returns information, click here.